legends of teh ring

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

legends of teh ring

legends of teh ring

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
legends of teh ring

The Legend starts here

2 posters

News [1/05/09]

Randy Orton

News [1/05/09] Empty News [1/05/09]

Post by Randy Orton Fri May 01, 2009 2:07 pm

1/5/09

The Show

Edge and Chris Jericho lost to Randy Orton and R-Truth, in a Tag Team Ladder Match for the EENS Tag Team Titles. Randy and Truth still got the title.

Jeff Hardy won against Daniel Carami to be the first ever EENS Cruiserweight Champion.

Chris Jericho is still the champion. Jeff and Daniel didn't appear for the match.

That's all for this week.
    Admin
    Admin

News [1/05/09] Empty Re: News [1/05/09]

Post by Admin Fri May 01, 2009 4:28 pm

dont take this the bad way though i put the news up and people like the champions person who tells me i will put new champions in here i will send the updated version remember dont take this the bad way tohugh i know just about everything happening
    Admin
    Admin

News [1/05/09] Empty updated news

Post by Admin Fri May 01, 2009 4:37 pm

EENS SHOCKWAVE

on shockwave there was a couple of superstar hurt and injured

new cruiserweight champion: jeff hardy and daniel carami had the best match in EENS history were jeff hardy beat daniel carami and won the cruiserweight title at the end both daniel carami and jeff hardy went away on stretchers were edge and jericho pushed the stretchers over

tag titles defended: r-truth said he had to prove himself to randy ortan after he lost to randy at final fight were randy and truth used their match on a ladder match for the EENS tag titles ortan was hurt adn left while chris jericho and edge hurt r-truth then finnally truth was put down for the count so was edge and jericho and randy got the titles and won the match

still EENS world champion: chris jericho went through hell because of ryan taylor chris jericho was in a ladder match and a 1 on 2 handicap match ofr his EENS world title when it came that jeff hardy or daniel had to get the pin well that never happened daniel carami and jeff hardy took all the beating they could to prove they can beat eachother so chris jericho reatined his title

first blood: for the first time ever in EENS there was a first blood match were ryan t aylor hit the ultimate death and busted open edge

FORUM UPDATES

chat box: recently i have added the chat box which is at the top of the main page so you can talk to people have fun wiht it

up to date: the power 25 champions list are now being worked on adn are going well as is the match cards the news again

TOURNAMENTS REMINDERS

invite your friends: want to get someone to rp with and earn money will doing it sign a friend to this fed asnd earn money right now there is a invite tournament go to tournaments to check it out

Sponsored content

News [1/05/09] Empty Re: News [1/05/09]

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:02 pm